STAF Virus Multiplication Center
Today when I went to visit this recent church plant, I was infected. I caught the bug from Chuck, one of the deacons at South Tulsa Adventist Fellowship. "STAF" Infection is a highly contagious virus. Its sole purpose for existence is to multiply and to infect all who come into contact with it. “Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20 NAB
Chuck's Tour Highlights:
- Core group started about five years ago with about 25 members, membership now is nearly 500.
- Holy Spirit empowered pastoral leadership of Bill M.
- Inspiring worship service with excellence (music, multimedia, parking valet team, etc.)
- A functional facility on 53 acres with room to grow - a miracle story!
- Plenty of time for fellowship at the weekly breakfast & lunches, with a rotation of the cooks
- Two options to chose from for worship services
- Tulsa Adventist Academy is supported by the a portion of the area 12 churches
- Creative ministries include paint ball, volley ball, etc.
- Alignment on Evangelism: The Virus Life Cycle – Repeated Replication
· Each year the church conducts six evangelistic series
· Church wide goal of 100 baptisms each year
· Mini series conducted by lay members in the community at local libraries, hotels, other public places, etc.
· Mini Boot Camps
I can’t wait to join them for worship tomorrow!